The SABMiller / SA Breweries has announced Packaging Learnerships 2016 / 2017 in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The SA Breweries Careers are offered for learners, and now you can get full advantage of the SA Breweries Learnership Programme 2016-2017 by forwarding your job application form to the recruitment department of the company. The SA Breweries Jobs may also be available for you after completing the Packaging Learnership Programme 2016-2017.
Various Packaging Jobs are available in South Africa, and you may avail the Packaging Careers after completing the SA Breweries Learnerships. The SA Breweries Vacancies should be availed by the interested candidates. If you are looking for the Packaging Vacancies, you have come to the right place, as you can get valuable packaging experience while working at SAB. The SABMiller Careers mostly remain available in SA, and you may also avail the SABMiller Vacancies after having the experience certificate form the company. You should have a look on the Packaging Learnership Jobs before forwarding your learnership application.
Packaging Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017 at SA Breweries, South Africa
The South African Breweries is offering Packaging Learnerships at Ibhayi Brewery in Port Elizabeth. The purpose of this learnership is to provide 4 people with an opportunity to enrole for a Packaging Processing Learnership (NQF L3). They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification. A learnership is a national qualification that is registered by Food & Beverage SETA and is a work-based route of attaining a national qualification. It consists of institutional learning (theory) as well as structured work-experience (practical on the packaging production line). A total minimum number of 120 credits, which are based on fundamental, core and elective unit standards, need to be achieved.
- Run Production Machines (80% of the duration of learnership)
- Perform Maintenance, Inspection & Cleaning on Production Machines and environment
- Monitor and Perform Quality analyses relating to the Production processes
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Completion of theory and practical assignments and tests
- Matric, N qualification / Diploma
- PC literacy (Excel, Word)
Requirements for successful performance in this position:
- Physically fit (Physically demanding environment)
- Ability to self manage, with initiative and bias for action
- Enquiring and analytical thinking ability
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Be prepared to work shifts (3 x 8 configuration off peak and 4 x 8 during peak)
- Self motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply for SABMiller Learnership Programme 2016-2017: Packaging Learning Jobs in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for SA Breweries Learnerships 2016-2017. The Packaging Learnership Programme will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Packaging Careers at various other big South African companies.