Clicks Pharmacy is offering the Pharmacy Assistant Learnership 2016 in Dynarc, Silverwate, Hartswater, Fedsure and Lynridge, South Africa. The Clicks Pharmacy Learnerships 2015 / 2016 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should avail these Learnership Opportunities available in the Pharmaceutical field. The Pharmacist Assistant Learnerships 2015 / 2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should forward your application at the first convenient.
The Clicks Pharmacy Learnership Programme 2016 can jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time. The Clicks Pharmacy Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may also avail the Clicks Pharmacy Vacancies after having good experience in the field. After having good experience through Clicks Careers or Clicks Jobs, you may also get the more better Pharmaceutical Jobs in future. The Clicks Learnerships 2016 will kick start your career by engaging you under the team of veterans. The interested candidates should go through the complete details of Clicks Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016 before forwarding their job application to the concerned department.
Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2016 at Clicks Pharmacy in South Africa
Clicks has Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Opportunities in Hartswater, Fedsure, Silverwate, Dynarc Walk & Lynridge.
- Successfully complete a minimum of twelve months training at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in the Pharmacy under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Upon successful completion you may become eligible for permanent employment as a Qualified Post Basic (Qualified Pharmacist Assistant)
- Matric with Maths with a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher (Essential)
- National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance (Community)
Closing Date: 09 September 2015
How to Apply for Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016 at Clicks Pharmacy
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for recently announced Pharmacy Learnership Opportunities at Clicks Pharmaceutical South Africa.
- Hartswater – Apply online
- Fedsure – Apply online
- Silverwate – Apply online
- Dynarc Walk – Apply online
- Lynridge – Apply online
The Clicks Pharmacy Jobs or Learnership Jobs can jump start your career and boost your experience level, so you should not miss these learning opportunities. You should forward your application for the Pharmacy Learnerships at Clicks Pharmacy at the first convenient.