The Ampath is offering the Latest Phlebotomy Technician Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. If you are looking for the Latest Learnership Programme 2015, you have come to the right place, as the Ampath Company is offering these Opportunities for Technicians. The Phlebotomy Technical Learnership Programme 2015 will jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time. You may also get more better Phlebotomy Technician Jobs and Careers Offers in near future. Phlebotomy Learnerships and Phlebotomy Careers are rare in South Africa.
The Phlebotomy Technician Training Programme 2015 is available for those candidates who are willing to start their careers as Technician. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get better Phlebotomy Technician Careers and Vacancies after having experience certificate from the Ampath South Africa. The Ampath Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may avail the Ampath Vacancies after completing the Learnership Programme 2015. The Phlebotomy Technician Learnerships will provide you better and valuable experience in the field, so don’t waste your time and have a look on the details of Programme.
Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme 2015 at Ampath South Africa
Excellent Learnership opportunity exists within Ampath to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Ampath has vacancies for a Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme in these areas: Gauteng/KZN/CAPE.
Purpose of Position:
To collect blood and non-blood specimens within a learning environment under the supervision of a registered nurse. The successful applicant will undergo rotation for practical work experience
- Grade 12 with English, biology and maths as subjects
- Mathematical literacy NQF level 3
- Literacy NQF level 3
- English (1st language NQF level 3) and (2nd language NQF level 2)
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Level 1 first aid training
- Home-care based training
- Basic knowledge of MS Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Computer skills
- Perform phlebotomy related administrative tasks to ensure correct recording and processing of information.
- Manage money/cash flow of depot to facilitate collection of payments for phlebotomy services rendered.
- Perform phlebotomy procedures in order to ensure sufficient delivery of nursing services.
- Perform safety tasks to ensure safety standards are upheld.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath. (30%)
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Task structuring
- Stress management
Closing Date: 12 July 2015
How to Apply for Ampath Learnerships 2015: The Phlebotomy Technician Learnerships in South Africa
The Ampath Careers are available for learners in technical field. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Learnerships at Ampath South Africa. The Phlebotomy Learnerships are rare in South Africa, so you should get the full advantage of these available Learnerships in South Africa.