The City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality is offering the Police Constable Learnerships 2019 in South Africa. The Police Constable Jobs are available for learners, so you should avail the Learnership Programme 2019 available at City of Ekurhuleni. The Police Constable Learning Programme 2019/20 will jump start your career in short span of time, and you will get more better Metro Police Careers in near future.
The Police Constable Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you will become able to find better Police Constable Vacancies after having valuable experience in the Police field. The Police Constable Learnership 2019 will be helpful for you in optimizing your experience level. The City of Ekurhuleni Learnerships 2019 should be availed by interested candidates after going through the complete job details as appended below.
Police Constable Learnership Programme 2019/20: Jobs at City of Ekurhuleni, South Africa
Location: City of Ekurhuleni
- Physical fitness
- Driver evaluation
- Psychometric assessment (if Required)
- Medical assessment
- Complete an English proficiency pre-requisite test (If Required)
- Fingerprints and qualifications will be verified.
- Trainees will be subjected to the terms of the training contract: Trainees undergo training in the following aspects:
- National Road Traffic Act & Regulations, Legal Subjects, SAPS Act, By-laws. Domestic Violence Act, Social Crime Prevention Act, Firearm Training, etc.,
- Must be willing to undergo intense training including after hours.
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF LEARNERSHIP
- Be in possession of a legitimate RSA Identity document (Certified copy to be attached) Be in possession of a legitimate Senior Certificate/Grade 12 (Certified copy to be attached
- Valid driver’s license – at least a Code B (manual transmission) (cards not expired) (Certified copy to be attached)
- Have no criminal record or illicit activity recorded
- Have not been declared incompetent to possess a firearm in terms of Sect 102, 103 or 104 of the Firearms Control Act 60/2000
- Be Proficient in English
- Be healthy, physically fit and of a stable mental condition (Attach an original medical certificate as proof stating medical fitness to undergo physical training).
- Must be younger than 35 years of age on 1 July 2019
- Be a South African Citizen, residing in the municipal area of the City of Ekurhuleni (Attach proof of residence and affidavit to confirm address if the surname differs from the registered owner).
How To Apply
Apply Online for the City of Ekurhuleni Police Constable Learnership Programme
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained. Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribe to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the City of Ekurhuleni Police Constable Jobs for 2019. The Metro Police Jobs or Metro Police Careers mostly remain vacant in the city, so you may also avail these careers after getting experience certificate.