Latest Production Manager Internship Job 2014 is available at UCL Company Pty Ltd, South Africa. Its a DRYMLL Production Manager Internship Programme 2014 at UCL Company South Africa. The Internship Opportunity is available at KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, where you can optimize your skills in Production department of the company.
UCL Company Internship Programme 2014 for Production Manager has been announced for those candidates who are willing hard to work at the Production Department of UCL South Africa. UCL Company’s Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant, and you can avail these job opportunities or career offers by submitting your job application at the recruitment department of UCL. The Product Manager Internships 2014 have also been announced by various South African Companies, but you should prefer the available Internships at UCL Company South Africa, as it may boost your experience, expertise and skills in short span of time.
During the Production Manager Internship Opportunity at UCL Company Pty, Limited, you will go through various tasks to get more experience in production management field. Hence you should have a look on the details of internship programme for production manager before submitting your internship application.
UCL Company Offers Production Manager Internship Opportunity 2014
DRYMLL PRODUCTION MANAGER INTERNSHIP
MPP, a subsidiary of UCL Company (Pty) Limited, is situated in the beautiful KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, operates in a diverse agricultural environment. The rural location of the company provides work and living conditions in the country side with excellent schooling opportunities in the area.
We are inviting applications for a 12 months internship as a contribution towards the Sawmilling industry. The internship is aimed at giving an unemployed graduate the opportunity to gain experience within the Sawmilling environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required:
- Saasveld Wood Technology Degree/ Diploma
- Wood Grading Certificate would be an added advantage
- Experience & knowledge in finger jointing, kilns, wood drying is essential.
- Computer literacy with intermediate level in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Planning and organizing skills
- Be able to multi task, remain organized, manage time wisely and prioritize activities
- Customer oriented
The incumbent’s responsibility includes:
- Responsible for the dried lumber to finished goods and dispatch operations of the organization
- Responsible for all quality control and output levels of the mill
- Overseeing all Kiln activities, ensuring that wood is dried correctly and treated in the correct manner.
- Work closely with the maintenance team in order to keep the mill running at all times.
- Ensure that the Dry Mill is running at optimum output levels.
- Perform office administration duties
Closing Date: 28 February 2014
How to Apply for Production Manager Internships in South Africa at UCL Company SA
Interested parties should forward their curriculum vitae for attention Desiree Moodley at fax number: 033 5011 187 or email [email protected] or by post:
Human Resources Department
Attention: Desiree Moodley
UCL Company Ltd
P.O. Box 1
If you are looking for good experience in the field of Production Management, you should avail the Careers / Production Manager Internships at UCL Company South Africa by sending your detailed information along with other required documents at the company’s email address. You should not waste your time here and there, and apply for the Production Manager Internship Job at UCL Company South Africa.