SabMiller is offering the Fitting and Instrumentation Technician Apprenticeships 2014 in south Africa. The SabMiller Apprenticeships 2014 can give you the special training in the specific relevant field, so you should join the recently announced Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 at SabMiller, South Africa.
SabMiller Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant, and you can avail these job opportunities by submitting your job application at the recruitment dept of the company. SabMiller Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014 can boost your experience level by providing you Fitting and Instrumentation Technician Training in an experienced and dynamic way, so you should avail these SabMiller Job opportunities / Apprenticeship Training Programmes.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get better career offers and employment opportunities after completion of Apprenticeships at SABMiller, South Africa. So the interested candidates should have a look on the details of SABMiller Trianing Programme 2014 before submitting their application for apprenticeships.
SABMiller Apprenticeships 2014 in Fitting and Instrumentation Fields
SABMiller has Fitting and Instrumentation Technician Apprenticeships available at Alrode Maltings.
Closing date: 30 April 2014
Key Purpose Statement
To acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to be certified competent as a Mechanical or Instrumentation Artisan.
- N3 – Mechanical or Technical Matric or equivalent trade applicable subjects (Fitting)
- N3 – Electrical / Instrumentation or Technical Matric or equivalent trade applicable subjects (Instrumentation Technician)
- Ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately.
- Physical fitness and manual dexterity.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interactive personal style.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the team outputs.
Output and Accountabilities
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan (Mechanical).
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan (Instrumentation).
- Assist artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
- Provide evidence according to the development plan.
- Demonstrate competence against the MERSETA Curriculum.
How to Apply for Fitting Apprenticeships / Instrumentation Technician Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 at SabMiller, SA
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by SABMiller, South Africa, you should apply for the Instrumentation Apprenticeship Training Jobs / Fitting Apprenticeship Programme 2014 by submitting your application online.
These latest and recently announced Apprenticeships in South Africa at SabMiller can give you real benefits by providing you relevant training. You can also take this SabMiller Apprenticeship Programme 2014 as a training course to make your future bright with good experience and skills.