The Weylandts Careers have been announced in Sales and Marketing field in South Africa. The Sales Apprenticeships 2016 / 2017 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you can join the Sales Apprentice Jobs in Cape Town, Fourways, Umhlanga and Pretoria. If you are looking for Sales Careers or Sales Jobs in South Africa, you have come to the right place, as you can have some valuable sales experience while availing the Weylandts Sales Job Opportunities.
The Sales Apprenticeship 2016 will make you able to find more better Marketing and Sales Jobs in near future by providing you better experience in sales field. It is also worth mentioning here that you may avail the Weylandts Vacancies after completing the Sales Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2016. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Weylandts Apprenticeships South Africa before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department of the company.
Sales Apprenticeships in South Africa: Weylandts Sales Vacancies
Weylandts, a world-class contemporary interior décor and furniture retailer, has a great Sales Apprenticeship Programme running in Cape Town, Fourways, Umhlanga & Pretoria.So if you are looking to kick-start your career in Sales, this new programme is the perfect solution!
About the Programme
- Six Apprentices will be selected to develop their skills and gain practical work experience in the various aspects of our in-store retail operation
- Apprentices will be exposed to a variety of training and development interventions including on-the-job training and external courses focussed on learning to deliver quality retail service that exceeds Customer’s expectations
- During this apprenticeship, candidates will earn a highly competitive salary
- Matric (Grade 12) with ideally a 1 – 2 year diploma in Business or Interiors (an advantage but not essential)
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years working iwth Customers (part-time whilst studying is acceptable)
- An appreciation for the Weylandts brand
- The ability to form strong relationships with clients
- Appearance and personality in line with the brand
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm to learn our business
- Be ages 19 – 23 years
What on offer
A highly competitive salary whilst learning our business!
Closing Date: 23 May 2016
How to Apply for Sales Apprentice Jobs 2016 at Weylandts Home
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Email your CV to [email protected] co.za in order to avail the Sales Training Jobs. The Marketing and Sales Positions usually remain available in all over the world, and the sales experience at Weylandts will be helpful for you in getting better opportunities.