The South African Police Service is offering the offering the Graduate Internships 2019-2020 in Eastern Cape, Gauteng, and Western Cape, South Africa. The SAPS Graduate Internship Programme 2019 is available at SAPS Academies situated in different locations. The SAPS Skills Development Programme 2019 is available for hard working candidates, who are willing to get experience in Human Resources field.
SAPS Careers and SAPS Vacancies usually remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the SAPS Jobs for 2019 after completing the Graduate Development Programme 2019 or Graduate Internship Training 2019. The SAPS Internships 2019 are available in various fields of study, and you can join South African Police Service Careers as intern in order to raise your experience level in short span of time.
The SAPS Graduate Internships 2019 should be availed by interested candidates. The Human Resources Development Programme 2019 or HR Graduate Internships 2019 will boost your experience level and you will find more better Police Jobs or Police Careers in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of SAPS Graduate Internships 2019 before forwarding their job application form to concerned department.
South African Police Service Graduate Internship Programme 2019: Graduate Internship Jobs in South Africa
Location: Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Western Cape
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve-month internship programme at Division : Human Recourse Development: SAPS Academies. The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Must have no criminal record(s)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
Intern categories: Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
Student Intern: Need practical experience in order to finalise qualification Intern: Senior Certificate (Grade 12) no tertiary qualification is required.
NB: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the Section Head: ETD Skills Development: South African Police Service
|Hospitality Management (Student Interns)|
Requirements: Be in possession of a Certificate in Hospitality Management or equivalent certificate
Core Functions: Planning, p reparation and serving of meals. Clean, Organise and keep the kitchen, dining halls and store rooms hygienically. Contribute to the proper utilisation of the resources allocated to the post environment
|Finance Management (Graduate Interns)|
Additional Requirements: Be in possession of a Nation al Diploma / Degree in Financial Management or equivalent qualification
Core Functions: Administer and monitor all financial claims, payments, standing advance, debts and administrative processes. Administer and control semi – official institutions. Render financial administrative support.
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and
- proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered
- only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2018-07-20 at 12h00.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him / her to undergo a personal interview. Short-listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
Closing Date: 30 November 2018
How To Apply
|Saps Academy All SaintsPrivate Bag X0001 Bhisho 5605
R63 Komga Road Bisho 5605 (042) 223 0600
|Saps Academy BhishoPrivate Bag X4822 King Williams Town 5600
R63 Komga Bisho 5606 (040) 608 8201
|Saps Academy Bishop LavisPrivate Bag X6 Parow 7499
Myrtle Road Bishop Lavis 6499 (021) 935 5500 / 1
|Saps Academy Graaff – ReinetPrivate Bag X723 Graaff – Reinet 6280
4 College Weg Graaff – Reinet 6280 (049) 891 0050
|Saps Academy OudtshoornPrivate Bag X671 Oudsthoorn 6620
Park Weg Suid Oudsthoorn 6620 (044) 272 7501
|Saps AcademyPhilippi Private Bag X3 Parow 7499
New Eisleeben Road Philippi 6620 (044) 272 7501
|Saps AcademyTshwane Po Box 435 Pretoria 0117
Rebecca Street Pretoria 0117 (012) 353 9001
|Saps Academy UlundiPrivate Bag X35 Ulundi 3838
Ingulube Sreet Unit A Ulundi 3838 (035) 879 8939/5
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced 2019 Internships at SAPS.