DotActiv South Africa is offering the Space Planning Jobs for Trainees in SA, so you can now avail these Jobs to get better experience in software and computers field. The Trainee Space Planning Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the DotActiv Jobs after completing the Space Planner Trainee Opportunities for 2016 / 2017.
DotActiv Careers have been announced for Computer Software Trainees, so you should avail the DotActiv Vacancies by forwarding your job application form to the concerned department of the company. The Computer Jobs and Computer Operator Careers will be available for you after completing the DotActiv Training Programme 2016 / 2017. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Space Planning Careers before forwarding their job application letters.
DotActiv Trainee Space Planning Vacancies in South Africa: DotActiv Jobs in SA
DotActiv Pty Ltd is looking to invest in a number of young, energetic individuals. By joining DotActiv as a Trainee Space Planner, you will receive training on our software and services and you will get exposure to various new projects and a long-term mutually beneficial career path. Being a young and talented individual, we expect you to be willing to learn, work hard and to be passionate about retail in general. Initially, you will form part of a team of retail product space planners reporting to a Senior Space Planner, who will guide and manage the team. The team will be directly responsible for the production of space plans, analytical reviews, ranging reports and category analytical reviews.
Great leadership, software products, value propositions and growth strategies are important, but theyre all dead in the water without talented teams of people. We invest in our people by supporting their studies and offering training on merchendising, category management and planogram design.
DotActiv provides innovative software and services that help retailers and suppliers grow category revenue and improve profitability with localised assortments and optimised layouts.
By joining is as a Trainee Space Planner we will support your studies by providing you with the following:
- A basic salary
- Paid study leave for relevant subjects
- Contribute financially to your study fees
- Formal internal training
- Practical and relevant experience
- Good Matric results for both English and Maths
- Strong people skills
- Computer literacy ? MS Office
- Drivers license and own transport
- Modern corporate dress sense
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Work at a fast pace with high accuracy
- Creative flair and ability to identify aesthetic/visual appeal
How to Apply For DotActiv Space Planning Software Operator Jobs In SA:
Email your application to [email protected]. Please include the following details when sending your application:
- Tell us why we can invest in you long term.
- Tell us about the impact that you hope to make at DotActiv.
- Tell us about your passion for the retail industry.
- Include your CV and your most recent payslip if you have work experience (Work experience is not necessarily required).
- Tell us about your salary expectations.
- Remember to include your Matric Certificate
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for Space Planner Training Programme 2016. The Software Training Jobs for 2016-2017 have been announced by DotActiv, so you should avail these opportunities in order to get experience in the field of computer software.