The Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies Internships are available at TIPS in 2014 in Pretoria, South Africa, where a lot of interns are going to get experience in relevant fields. TIPS is offering the Internship Job Opportunities in Pretoria, and the residents of Pretoria, South Africa will be preferred in this job offers.
Usually the Careers at Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies are lying vacant, and now the TIPS Internship Jobs are available for the candidates, who are serious about learning something special and new. After completing the internship job at Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies (TIPS) Pretoria, South Africa, the candidates will get better job opportunities in near future. So have a look on the Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies (TIPS) Internship Programme 2014 and send your credentials at the earliest possible time.
Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies Internships 2014
The Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies (TIPS) is a nonprofit company (NPC) based in Pretoria, South Africa. The organization facilitates policy development and dialogue in pursuit of sustainable and inclusive growth. TIPS has three main focus areas: Trade and Industrial Policy, inequality, economic inclusion and sustainable growth. Its working model integrates research and analysis, policy development, disseminating information, capacity building, technical support, and programme design and management.
TIPS seeks to appoint an Intern for its GGGI project, based in Pretoria.
This is a six-months position.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria:
- Masters in Economics (completed or final stages of completing); alternatively Masters in Development Studies or Environmental Sciences (with Economics III);
- A professional or study background on themes related to: Trade and Industrial Policy or Sustainable Growth;
- Prior research pertaining to Industrial Policy, the manufacturing sector, and/or the energy sector would be an advantage;
- Proven writing, editing and presentation skills, with excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Knowledge of research and databases available in the public domain for issues related to Trade and Industrial Policy; the energy sector or the green economy;
- Attention to detail and be highly organized;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to adhere strictly to deadlines.
How to Apply for TIPS Internship Jobs 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you must apply for the Latest Internship Jobs 2014 in South Africa. To apply, submit a CV, motivational letter and writing sample to [email protected] Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal.
Keep in mind the Closing date i.e. January 15, 2014 and apply at your earliest for the latest internship programme 2014.