Ethekwini Municipality, South Africa is offering the New Trainee Accountant Jobs 2016 in Durban, South Africa. The Trainee Accountant Programme 2016 is available for those candidates who are hard working and looking for experience in the accountancy field. The Accounting is the field that needs good experience and expertise to make you veteran, so the Ethekwini Municipality has announced the 2016 Training Programme for Accountants in SA. If you are looking for the Accountant Training in South Africa, you have come to the right place, as the Ethekwini Municipality Jobs are available for accountants in Durban.
The Trainee Accountant Opportunities will jump start your career by providing you valuable accounting experience. If you are looking for the Latest Accounting Jobs or Accountant Careers in South Africa, you should get the experience certificate first. The Ethekwini Municipality Careers and Jobs also remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail these Ethekwini Municipality Careers after completing the Trainee Accountant Jobs 2016. If you are interested in the Trainee Accountant Courses at Ethekwini Municipality, South Africa, you should have a look on the details of Accountant Trainee Jobs first before submitting your application for the job.
Trainee Accountant Jobs in South Africa at Ethekwini Municipality: Available Jobs for 2016
The Ethekwini Municipality is looking for a Trainee Accountant to assist in all Accounting Environment in order to gain in depth knowledge while in training to become an Accountant.Remuneration: R92 730.60 – R120 375.36 per annum
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assists with the collection of information from various Clusters, Internet, Council Minutes and other publications.
- Assists with the capture of schedules /tables required by the Draft Estimate Report (DER) and with the capture of consolidated monthly reports (comparitives) of the various Clusters.
- Assists with the distribution of the budget program plan, circulars and the preparation of the Finance Management Grant Report in the prescribed forms.
- Assists with the payment of claims and with the submission of 201 VAT forms to the South African Revenue Services. Assists in the preparation and compilation of the monthly Capital Comparitive Statements and the Capital Savings Report. Assists with the reconciliation of the Assets Register to the AFS.
- Assists in raising invoices to Electricity and vice versa for services rendered and voucher logging invoices received for services. Obtains fixed and call rates from various banks via email or fax and prepares a schedule of fixed and call rates.
- Assists with the recovery of costs from the Road Accident Fund, forwards summons served on Council together with the necessary documentation to the Legal Department and handles the tracing of debtors. Assists with Returns for Business Service Levels, VAT returns, Tax on lump sums and Annual Financial Statements.
- Prepares payment vouchers, costing transfer entries on prescribed forms and undertakes general office duties and attending to general queries and ad-hoc requests.
- Must be in possession of a Matriculation Exemption Certificate
- Higher Grade passes in Accountancy and Mathematics
How to Apply for Trainee Accountant Jobs 2016 at Ethekwini Municipality South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by Ethekwini Municipality South Africa the the recently announced Trainee Accountant Jobs 2016, you may Apply for the job at earliest possible time. The Ethekwini Municipality Jobs and Careers have been announced in different categories / departments, and you may also avail these opportunities after getting the experience in the relevant field.