The Umgeni Water is offering the Latest Bursary Scheme 2015 in South Africa. The Umgeni Water Bursaries 2015 are available in various fields including Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering. The Umgeni Water Bursary Scheme 2015 will make you able to study with more reliability and ease.
Various Bursaries for 2015 have been announced by several companies in South Africa. The Umgeni Water has also come up with the Latest Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering Bursaries 2015. If you are studying in one of the above mentioned engineering fields, you should Apply for the Umgeni Water Bursaries 2015 to avail these bursary opportunities in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Umgeni Bursary Programme 2015 before forwarding their bursary application form at the relevant department of the company.
Umgeni Water Bursaries 2015: The Latest Bursary Scheme for Engineers
Umgeni Water is committed to support tertiary education in various fields and is offering three (3) bursaries to full time second year UNIVERSITY students pursuing degrees in the fields mentioned below which will benefit the organisation and the water sector:
What does the Umgeni Water bursary cover?
Tuition and registration fees, prescribed books & stationery, meals and accommodation .Tuition and accommodation fees will be paid directly to the University.
Number of Bursaries per field of study:
- Civil Engineering x 1
- Chemical Engineering x 1
- Electrical Engineering x 1
Candidates meeting the following criteria may apply:
- South African citizens who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal would be given first preference
- Meet entry requirements for the second year of chosen field (provide proof of academic record)
- Applicants who are already studying, must have passed all courses for which they are registered at the university for the study period to date (50 % aggregate)
- Applications must be for full time studies only
- Demonstrate potential for academic success
- Short listed candidates will undergo a psychometric assessment and interview
- Bursaries will be awarded to designated groups or applicants with a financial need
- Applicant may not receive any other grant for the same qualification without prior written approval
- A service contract equal to the duration of the bursary
How to apply for Umgeni Water Bursary Scheme 2015: Latest Bursaries for 2015 in South Africa
Application Forms can be requested from the official specified below. Please ensure that the documents mentioned below are attached to the application forms once filled.
- Application and motivation letter
- Proof of university registration
- Certified copy of RSA ID
- Full academic transcripts/results (2014 results)
The Skills Development Facilitator
P O Box 9
E-mail: [email protected]
The application closing date is the 27 February 2015
Successful candidates will be notified by phone and the awarding of the bursary will be dependent on the successful completion of current year of study with an aggregate of 50%.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria or requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Umgeni Water Bursaries 2015. If you are looking for the New Bursaries for Engineers, then you should take full advantage of the Umgeni Water Bursary Programme by submitting your bursary application form at the relevant department of Umgeni Water, South Africa.