The Unilever South Africa is offering the In-Service Training Programme 2019-2020 in Durban. The Unilever In Service Traineeships 2019 are available in various fields, so you may get valuable experience and good skills while going through the Unilever Training Jobs 2019.
The Unilever Careers usually remain available in, South Africa, so you may also avail the Unilever Jobs in Durban after completing the In-Service Training 2019. The Unilever Jobs 2019 have been announced for hard working and talented candidates, so you should avail the Unilever Vacancies 2019 to boost your experience level and expertise in short span of time.
The Unilever Traineeships 2019 will jump start your career and boost your experience level. The Unilever is one of the famous South African Companies i.e. giving you the training opportunities in Durban, South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the complete details regarding In-Service Training Programme 2019 before forwarding their Traineeship Application to the concerned department.
Unilever In-Service Training Opportunities 2019 in Durban, South Africa
- Matric with Maths & Physical Science
- Working towards Relevant Diploma in Mechanical / Instrument /Electrical / Chemical and Industrial Engineering S4 (Completed/completing or in final semester/year)
- Completed 2nd year Analytical Chemistry, Food Technology and Biotechnology
- Requiring 1-year in-service training
- Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation
- Review of OEM Spare Parts, Operating and Repair manuals
- Carry out project work.
- Support breakdown repair. (During Week and Weekend)
- Support Restoration Activities (During Week and Weekend)
- Assist artisans and technicians
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s)
- Participate in delivering the continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programmes
Closing Date: 03 December 2018
How to Apply for Unilever In Service Traineeship Programme 2019 in Durban
Apply Online for the Unilever: Engineering In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019
Apply Online for the Unilever: Quality In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019
The Unilever Jobs are available for Trainees in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Unilever Training Jobs 2019. The experience at Unilever will be helpful for you, and you may get more better Jobs and Career Offers after completing the Training Programme 2019 at Unilever.