The Unilever has announced the Quality In Service Traineeships 2019 in Durban, South Africa. The In-Service Training Jobs 2019 are available at Unilever, South Africa in different categories and fields of study. If you are looking for the In-Service Training Programme 2019, you have come to the right place, as Unilever Careers are available for Trainees.
Unilever Training In-Service Traineeships 2016 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Quality Control Jobs or Quality Surveying Vacancies after completing the Unilever In Service Training Programme 2019. The Unilever Careers usually remain vacant / available in South Africa, so you will also become able to avail the Unilever Vacancies after getting the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Unilever Training Jobs 2019 before forwarding their job application to the concerned department of the company.
Unilever In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019: Unilever Jobs
JOB LOCATION: Durban
- Matric with Maths & Physical Science
- Working towards Relevant Diploma in Mechanical / Instrument /Electrical / Chemical and Industrial Engineering S4 (Completed/completing or in final semester/year)
- Completed 2nd year Analytical Chemistry, Food Technology and Biotechnology
- Requiring 1-year in-service training
- Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation
- Review of OEM Spare Parts, Operating and Repair manuals
- Carry out project work.
- Support breakdown repair. (During Week and Weekend)
- Support Restoration Activities (During Week and Weekend)
- Assist artisans and technicians
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s)
- Participate in delivering the continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programmes
Closing Date: 03 December 2018
How to Apply for Unilever Traineeships 2019 Available in South Africa
PLEASE MARK YOUR CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF JUDY MOONSAMY
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Unilever Training 2019 that will boost your experience level and expertise.