The Nestle is offering the Latest Bursaries in South Africa. The Nestle Future Talent Bursary Programme 2017 is available for hard working and talented candidates, and you can now forward the Nestle Bursary Application Form at the first convenient to avail these jobs. The Nestle Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you can avail the Nestle Bursary 2017 to study with more ease and reliability. The Future Talent Bursary 2017 is available at Nestle SA, where you can avail these opportunities. The Future Talent Development Programme 2017 is available for hard working and talented students.
Nestle Bursary Scheme 2017 will financially support you in order to study easily. If you are looking for Student Loan or Educational Loan, then you have come to the right place, as the Bursaries for 2017 are available at Nestle, South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details below before forwarding their bursary application form to the concerned department.
Nestle South Africa Bursary Programme 2017: Nestle Vacancies for Students
The Nestlé’s SA Bursary Programme aims to ensure a steady supply of skilled talent to meet Nestlé’s future talent needs and to address skills shortages within the South African context. It will provide financial assistance to individuals, with a focus on previously disadvantaged people, who plan to pursue a full-time course of study at accredited educational institutions in South Africa.The aim of this bursary is to ensure a steady supply of skilled talent to meet Nestlé’s future talent needs and to address the skills shortage within the South African context.
This bursary programme provides for the support of South African students to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution up to an undergraduate level depending on the duration of the qualification.
In order to be eligible for these bursaries, the following selection criteria apply:
- Must be a South African Citizen between the ages of 17 – 25.
- Have a Senior Certificate with a minimum of a “C” aggregate or equivalent. Preference will be given to students with Mathematics, Science and Accounting, Business studies.
- Tertiary students applying for the Bursary program for the first time or continuing must have maintained a total of at least 65% during the current study year.
- Be registered at an accredited institution.
- Applicants must be studying towards the following identified scarce occupations in South Africa (Engineering, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Human Resources and Supply Chain Management, Food Technology)
To be considered for the bursary, all sections on the application form must be completed and accompanied by:
- The original tax invoice/ quotation, detailing the cost of the course.
- The original tax invoice/quotation from the bookshop for books.
- Proof of registration at the specified institution.
- Correct banking details for the institution on institution’s letter head.
- A copy of the South African ID
- A copy of the latest academic results
- If the applicant received a bursary for the previous year, A full transcript of the results is required to be submitted. Please note that students should not wait for the bursary before they register. Applicants should make registration payment and they will be reimbursed on acceptance to the Bursary scheme.
Closing Date: 30 September 2016
How to Apply for Nestle Bursary 2017: Bursaries in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioend above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced Nestle Bursary Awards. Nestle Bursaries for 2017 should be availed by the interested candidates, so they should forward their application at the earliest possible time.
Late applications will not be considered. If you have not received any correspondence by the 15th of December 2016, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.