The Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) is offering the Latest Graduate Scheme 2018-2019 in Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, South Africa. If you are looking for FMCSA Internships 2018, you have come to the right place, as the Ford Graduate Programme 2018/2019 is available in Pretoria, SA. The FMCSA Careers usually remain vacant, and you can avail the FMCSA Jobs after completing the FMCSA Graduate Programme 2018-2019.
The Ford Graduate Scheme 2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in near future. Ford Careers are now available for graduate interns, so you should get full advantage of the Ford Vacancies in order to raise your experience level. The Ford Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 will jump start your career by providing you better and valuable experience in the field. The Following Graduate Training Programmes 2018 are available at Ford, South Africa.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Programme
- Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme
- Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Programme
- Human Resources Graduate Programme
- Finance Graduate Programme
- Sales and Marketing Graduate Programme
The interested candidates should go through the complete graduate jobs details before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department.
Ford Graduate Programme 2018: Ford Jobs / FMCSA Vacancies
Location: Port Elizabeth, Pretoria
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) runs a highly successful Graduate Trainee Program. Graduates from various fields of study, e.g. Engineering, Finance, Marketing, etc. are provided with an invaluable opportunity to gain practical experience in preparation of securing a permanent position. The Graduate Trainee Program is run over a period of 12 to 24 months and covers extensive training and development opportunities. Although there are no guarantees of permanent employment at FMCSA after expiry of the contract, the graduates may apply for any vacancies as and when they occur. Every year students from various universities are invited to apply for Graduate Trainee programs. The applicants are screened and the best students are selected to join the program. Students who have completed their Degrees or National Diplomas may now apply to join the FMCSA Graduate Trainee Program
Applicants are required to have successfully completed their qualification with a pass rate of 65% or higher. Applicants who have not yet concluded their studies, will not be considered for the program. The following opportunities are available in both our Pretoria and Port Elizabeth plants:
The subject line on the e-mail must include the following reference numbers:
- Graduate- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics) – Port Elizabeth FSA PE
- Graduate- Engineering (Electrical / Light Current) – Port Elizabeth FSA PE
- Graduate- Engineering (Industrial) – Port Elizabeth FSA PE
- Graduate- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics) – Pretoria FSA PTA
- Graduate- Engineering (Electrical / Light Current) – Pretoria FSA PTA
- Graduate- Engineering (Chemical) – Pretoria FSA PTA
- Graduate- Engineering (Industrial) – Pretoria FSA PTA
- Graduate- Engineering (Industrial) – Product Development FSA 04
- Graduate- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics) – Pretoria FSA 04
- Graduate- Human Resources FSA 03
- Graduate- Finance / Management Accounting / Economics FSA 02
- Graduate- Marketing FSA 01
Documents exceeding 1MG will be rejected
Due to the volume of applications received, it is unfortunately not possible for us to confirm if your application has not been successful. Please assume that this is the case, should you not have heard from us by April 30.
Closing Date: 09 April 2018
How To Apply For Ford Graduate Scheme 2018-2019: FMCSA Internship Programme
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Internships at Ford SA. Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa is one of the famous motor companies working in South Africa, and the experience from Ford will be helpful for you in finding better engineering jobs in near future.