CBRTA is offering the Road Transport Inspectorate Training Programme 2014 in Pretoria, South Africa. CBRTA Careers and Vacancies usually remain opened, and you should apply for the latest Training Programme for Transport Inspectors.
CBRTA Training Programme 2014 has been offered in the Road Transport Inspectorate field, where you will get good experience in road transportation. It is a special Traineeship Programme 2014 for 1 year duration. Only the serious and interested candidates will be selected by the highly qualified staff, and they will get Transport Inspectorate Training at CBRTA Careers Opportunities available in South Africa. If you are interested in joining the Road Transport Inspectorate Training Jobs, you should have a look on the following advert.
Cross Border Road Transport Agency has vacant positions available for those people, who are interested in getting training in the Road Transport Inspectorate Department. After completing the training in Road Transport Controlling System, you may get regular job at the same company in South Africa. So don’t waste your time and apply for the Apprenticeship Opportunities at CBRTA South Africa.
CBRTA Road Transport Inspectorate Training Jobs 2014
The Agency invites young, energetic and eager South African citizens who are interested in following a career in law enforcement to apply for participation in a twelve- (12-) month Road Transport Inspectorate Training Programme.
Requirements (documentary proof to be submitted):
- South African citizenship with proficiency in at least 2 official languages
- A National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) (post-matric qualification in Traffic/Law Enforcement will serve as an added advantage)
- Valid unendorsed driver’s licence
- No previous or pending criminal record/cases
- Experience in and/or exposure to law enforcement will be an added advantage.
The Road Transport Inspectorate Training Programme
The Traineeship Programme is carried out in two phases:
- Theoretical training conducted in Gauteng at a designated academy/college (4-6 months)
- Practical field operations phase with trainees posted to any of the regional offices in the Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North
West, Northern/Western Cape at the discretion of the Agency (6-8 months)
- Formal and practical assessments.
Key performance areas:
- Conduct inspections on cross-border road transport
- Enforce Cross-border Road Transport legislation
- Attend to all court-going cases
- Compile and submit all the required reports.
Remuneration: The Agency offers an all-inclusive market-related package.
Closing Date: 24 January 2014
How to Apply for Road Transport Inspectorate Training Programme 2014
Submit detailed CVs including certified copies of qualifications, ID and driver’s licence to [email protected]
Applicants who fail to indicate the relevant reference number on their applications will not be considered.
The C-BRTA reserves the right not to appoint. Short-listed candidates will be subjected to a reference check, security clearance and criminal records check.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
So if you are interested and eligible to join this Road Transport Training Programme 2014 at CBRTA, you should apply online by sending your details at the above mentioned email address of the CBRTA Department of South Africa.