The South African Tourism is offering the Latest Internships 2018 in various fields / categories in Sandton, South Africa. The South African Tourism Internships 2018 are available in the following fields.
- Marketing Internships
- Branding Internships
- Communications Internships
- Travel and Tourism Internships
- Sales and Marketing Internships
- Project Management Internships
- Events Management Internships
- Quality Assurance Internships
- Business Management Internships
- Administration Internships
The Company has announced the 12 Months Internship Programme 2018 for hard working and talented graduates. If you are looking for Graduate Internships 2018, you have come to the right place. The South African Tourism Vacancies for 2018 have been announced for those candidates who are looking for South African Tourism Jobs 2018. It is pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the South African Tourism Careers after completing the New Internship Jobs 2018 available at South African Tourism in Sandton, South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Available Internships for 2018 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
South African Tourism Internships 2018: Internship Programme in Sandton
An exciting opportunity exists for an Internship Programme at South African Tourism’s Head office in Sandton. The Internship Programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months and the programme is designed to offer Graduates work related experience on the following business areas:
- Marketing, Branding and Communications (Reference: SAT 101)
- Travel and Tourism/ Business Studies (Reference: SAT 102)
- Sales and Marketing (Reference: SAT 103)
- Project / Events Management (Reference: SAT 104)
- Travel and Tourism / Quality Assurance (Reference: SAT 105)
- Business Management(Reference: SAT 106)
- Business Management/Administration (Office of the CEO) – (Reference: SAT 107)
- The key requirements for the graduate Interns will be a minimum of a three (3) year tertiary qualification in the above mentioned disciplines;
- Unemployed and never participated in any Internship Programme.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure
How to Apply For South African Tourism Internship Opportunities 2018
Closing date is 22 December 2017
Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Important note: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not heard from us within Four weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. No late applications will be accepted.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Internship Jobs in Sandton available at South African Tourism.