The Technology Innovation Agency is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2018-2019 for Three Years. TIA Vacancies for 2018-2019 have been announced for those candidates who are willing to make their career in Higher Order Thinking (HOT) field. If you are looking for the Technology Innovation Agency Careers, you have come to the right place, as the Internship Opportunities are available with the company.
Technology Innovation Agency Internships 2018-2019 will provide you some valuable experience and raise your skills in short span of time. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the Technology Innovation Agency Jobs after having good experience in the relevant field. The Internship 2018 will jump start your career in short span of time, and you will find more better Jobs and Career Opportunities in future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of TIA Internship Programme 2018-2019 before forwarding their application form to the concerned department.
Technology Innovation Agency Internship 2018-2019: TIA Careers in South Africa
- Year 1: Life Skills and ‘Maximising Me’ and developing creative thinking skills.
- Year 2 to 3: Developing collaborative, entrepreneurial thinking skills, building Innovation Teams and participating in Innovation Challenges for solutions to real life problems.
The aims of the initiatves are amongst others to:
- Develop a pool of youth with Critical Thinking Skills, unlock potential and stimulate innovation,
- Provide key life skills, work readiness skills and introduce future skills for the 4.0 Industrial revolution through training, job shadowing and mentorship
- Provide workplace experience to unemployed youth and graduates allowing them practical exposure to enhance employability
Applicants to select category applied for:
- 001 Learnerships – Matric + 1 to 2 year Certificate
- 002 Internships – Matric + 2 to 4 years ( National Diploma, degree and Post grad)
- 003 CHUMA Commercialisation and IP Practitioner Internship Training – MSc ( special selection criteria)
- SA Citizenship with qualification:
- National Diploma (Matric + 1-2 year Certificate)
- Degree (Matric + 3 or 4 years Undergraduate)
- Post Graduate Degree
Applications close on: 15 March 2018
How to Apply for Technology Innovation Agency Vacancies: Latest Internship 2018-2019-2020
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced TIA Jobs and Internship Careers. The TIA is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should join the Latest Internship Programme 2018-2019 lying vacant for interns.