ADvTECH Group is offering the Student Teacher Bursary Programme 2017 in South Africa. The Student Teacher Bursaries 2017 will manage your educational finance during your studies. If you are unable to pay your school fees, then you should get the full advantage from the AdvTech Bursary Programme 2017.
Student Teachers Bursaries for 2017 are available for both Teachers and Students, where they can optimize their skills in teaching field. Hence if you are interested in AdvTech Bursary Scheme 2017 then you should submit your bursary application form at the earliest possible time at the bursary dept of AdvTech, South Africa.
AdvTech Bursary Application form is available online, and you can submit online bursary application to get the advantage from the Advtech Bursaries for Teachers. The interested South Africans should have a look on the details and descriptions of the bursary programme 2017 before submitting their application.
AdvTech Student Teacher Bursary Programme 2017 at Advtech South Africa
The ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results.With this goal in mind we invite interested 3rd and 4th year existing students to apply for bursaries to cover full-time or part-time studies in the following fields of specialisation:
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
- Science as part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met.
The programme offers the following to students
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance;
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a recognised institution;
- Where feasible, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division;
- The opportunity to earn supplementary income by participating in school activities e.g. as a sports coach, music coach or teachers assistant.Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Programme will also be eligible for placement in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division should a position be available upon graduation.
As part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met, we offer students
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a tertiary institution of our choosing
Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Program will also be eligible for placement within one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division.
Closing Date: 30 June 2016
How to Apply for AdvTech South Africa Bursaries 2017 for Students and Teachers
The AdvTech Group Bursaries for Teachers and Students will be helpful for you in managing your educational expenses. Hence you should Apply Online for the recently announced Latest Bursaries for 2017 before the closing date of bursary opportunity. Advtech is offering the Students and Teachers Bursary Opportunities, and you should avail these opportunities at the first convenient without wasting your time here and there.