The Sibanye Gold is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2018 in Beatrix, Driefonteing, Kloof Operations, South Africa. The Sibanye Gold Internships 2018 are available in various fields of study as mentioned below.
- Mining Engineering Internships
- Metallurgy Internships
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Internships
- Geology Internships
- Finance Internships
- Environmental Engineering Internships
- Rock Engineering Internships
Sibanye Gold Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Sibanye Gold Careers after getting experience in the required field. If you are looking for Sibanye Gold Vacancies for 2018, you should avail the Sibanye Gold Internship Programme 2018 in order to avail the further opportunities available at the company. The Sibanye Gold Internship Jobs 2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Sibanye Gold Internship Opportunities 2018 before forwarding their internship application form to the recruitment department of the company.
Sibanye Gold Internships 2018: Careers at Sibanye Gold South Africa
Location: Beatrix, Driefontein, Kloof Operations
Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience. Sibanye is a major holder of both gold and platinum reserves and is the leading producer of gold in South Africa. The company is primarily involved in underground and surface mining and related activities, including extraction and processing. Sibanye owns Beatrix, Burnstone, Cooke, Driefontein and Kloof gold mines, while Sibanye Platinum includes the Kroondal mine in Rustenburg and is a listed company on both the JSE and NYSE.
The company is committed to implementing the Social and Labour plans currently in place and to building and empowering people and communities.A limited number of internships are being offered to local communities and labour sending areas for a full time Internship programme in line with Sibanye’s business needs, to individuals who have obtained:
- BSc / BEng / BTech Mining Engineering
- BSc / BEng / BTech Metallurgy
- BSc / BEng / BTech Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- BSc / BEng / BTech Geology
- BSc / BEng / BTech Finance
- BSc / BEng / BTech Environmental Engineering
- BSc / BEng / BTech Rock Engineering
Following documents should form part of your application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form
- Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record, with relevant subjects for discipline for which they are applying
Entry Level Conditions:
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process.
- Application Forms can be obtained from the Sibanye Academy as well as from the Intranet.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Gold Occupational Health Care Centre.
Preference will be given to:
Applicants from the local communities and labour sending areas who meet the institution’s registration requirements.
How To Apply For Sibanye Gold Internship Programme 2018: Sibanye Gold Jobs
Closing Date: 07 September 2017
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job Application Form to:
E-mail: [email protected]
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for Sibanye Gold Internship 2018 available in various fields of study. The Sibanye Gold Bursaries for 2018 have also been announced this year, and now you can also get the advantage of Sibanye Gold Internship Programme 2018.